Brie with Pomegranate and Pears
I found this recipe in a magazine and thought it was so simple it was a near perfect holiday appetizer. But of course I made few changes. The mint enhances the crispness of the pear and smooth taste of the brie. This is a great last minute recipe if you only have a few minutes to prepare for guests.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 Chefs knife
- 1 spoon for drizzling honey
- 1 platter
12 oz of Brie Cheese
1 red Bartlett Pear
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
1 tbsp of thinly sliced mint leaves
Carr’s Rosemary Crackers (you can also use their plain butter crackers if rosemary isn’t available)
fresh cracked black pepper
- Lay crackers on platter.
- Thinly slice a red Bartlett pear and add a slice to each cracker.
- Thinly slice brie and place slices over the pear.
- Drizzle honey over each cracker and then lightly sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
- Places thinly sliced mint leaves over the cracker, and sprinkle with fresh cracked pepper.
Serve to your dazzled friends.